1.1. Rubik's Cube hereinafter referred to as "Seller" publishes the Public offer for sale of Services, presented on official Seller's website https://rubiks-cube.online. 1.2. This document is a public offer, and in case of acceptance of the terms set forth below, the individual who accepts this offer shall pay for the Services of the Seller in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. The Buyer's payment for the Services is an acceptance of the offer, which is deemed to be equal to the conclusion of the Agreement under the terms and conditions set forth in the offer. 1.3 Based on the above, carefully read the text of the public offer and if you do not agree with any point of the offer, you are offered to refuse to buy or use the Services provided by the Seller. 1.4 In this offer, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings: "Offer" - the Seller's public offer addressed to any individual (citizen) to conclude with him a purchase and sale agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") on the existing conditions contained in the Agreement, including all its attachments.
"Buyer" - an individual who has entered into a Contract with the Seller on the terms and conditions contained in the Contract. "Acceptance" - the Buyer's full and unconditional acceptance of the terms of the Contract. "Services" - the list of items of the range of services presented on the official website. "Order" - individual items from the assortment list of Goods specified by the Buyer when placing an order on the Internet site or through the Operator.
2. Subject of the contract 2.1. The Seller renders the Services in accordance with the current price list published on the Seller's website "https://rubiks-cube.online", and the Buyer pays for the Services and accepts the Services in accordance with the terms of this Contract. 2.2 This Agreement and its appendices are official documents of the Seller and an integral part of the offer.
3. Ordering 3.1 The Customer shall order the Services via the Internet site https://rubiks-cube.online/. 3.2 When placing an Order on the Seller's Web site, the Buyer undertakes to provide the following registration information about himself: full name, e-mail address, contact phone number (mobile, landline). The Buyer's acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be effected by entering the relevant data by the Buyer in the registration form on the Internet site or when placing the Order. 3.3. 3.3 The Buyer has the right to edit the registration information about himself. The Seller shall not change or edit the Buyer's registration information without the Buyer's consent. The Seller undertakes not to disclose the Buyer's data specified when registering on the website https://rubiks-cube.online and when placing the Order, to persons not related to the execution of the Order. 3.4 The Seller is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the information provided by the Buyer in the Order. 3.5 The Buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided when placing the Order. The Buyer shall notify the Seller of any changes in their contact information. 3.6 The Buyer's payment of the Order, which is made on the Internet site, means the Buyer's consent to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The date of payment of the Order shall be the date of conclusion of the Service Agreement between the Seller and the Buyer. 3.7 All the information materials presented on the website https://rubiks-cube.online are of reference nature and cannot fully convey the information about certain characteristics of the Services. If the Buyer has any questions concerning the characteristics of the Services, before placing the Order he/she should consult by e-mail address email@example.com.
4. Terms of performance of the Order 4.1 The Order shall be fully executed within such number of months from the date of payment by the Buyer, as indicated on the Seller's website https://rubiks-cube.online in the column "Course/Subscription Duration". The Order shall be deemed fulfilled if the Buyer has been granted access to the relevant Services, regardless of whether the Buyer has used them. By not presenting written claims to the Seller about non-execution of the Order within 10 working days from the moment of execution of the Order, the Buyer confirms the provision of the Services properly. 4.2 In case the Buyer provides false information about his contact data (e-mail address, phone number), the Seller is not responsible for the improper execution of the Order.
5. Payment for the Order 5.1 Payment for the fulfilled Order is made by transmitting money by the Buyer to the Seller. The confirmation of payment for the completed Order is the sales receipt. 5.2 The prices for any items of Services specified on the website "https://rubiks-cube.online" may be changed by the Seller unilaterally without any notice to the Buyer. The Buyer shall have the right to confirm or cancel the Order. In case of absence of communication with the Buyer, the Order is considered to be cancelled within 14 calendar days from the date of execution. 5.3 Cash is accepted by cash and non-cash payment.
6. Execution of the Installment 6.1 The Buyer shall have the opportunity to make an installment on the selected service of the Seller on the website. In this case the payment for the service shall be made monthly in installments corresponding to the cost of 1 month of training less the Buyer's discount, and the access to the service (training course) shall be provided at once or in parts in proportion to the payment made (at the Seller's discretion). 6.2 To make the Installment, the Buyer shall select the service for which it will be made and enter the details of the bank card from which the funds will be deducted for the ordered service ("Linking Card"). The amount of the monthly payment and the term of the installment payment is determined by the value indicated on the page of the corresponding course as a monthly payment when paying in installments, and the duration - by the number of months for which the course is calculated. 6.3 The installment payment can be made on any day. The selected amount will be written off in equal installments, in proportion to the number of months for which the installment was arranged. Each next installment is 1 calendar month apart from the previous one. After writing off the installment payment, the Buyer will have access to the corresponding part of the service. 6.4 The Buyer may cancel or change the Installment by cancelling it in myAlpari within 2 calendar days prior to the date of debiting the next amount, or by notifying the Seller in writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the cancellation request has not been sent, the Seller's website shall automatically debit the funds for the service specified by the Buyer in the Installment, from the Buyer's Linking Card. When the cost of the service is fully paid and access to it is fully provided, the Installment shall automatically end and debits from the Privileged Card shall cease. 6.5 If the funds are not deducted from the Linking Card, the Buyer shall be sent a letter with a request to refill the balance of the Linking Card or provide the details of another active bank card by 23:59 on the 2nd day of the month to be paid. If the payment is not made by the Buyer within the specified time, the Seller's website shall automatically cancel the Buyer's Installment and shall send a notification letter to the Buyer. Access to the following parts of the service will not be available in this case.
7. Return of Order 7.1 In accordance with Clauses on the Protection of Consumer Rights, the Buyer shall have the right to cancel the Order at any time within two weeks after the beginning of the Order (i.e. after the opening of the first part of the Service to the Buyer). 7.2 In accordance with the clauses of the Consumer Rights Protection Law, if the Buyer discovers non-compliance of the rendered Service with the declared quality and if the fact of non-compliance is proved, the Buyer shall have the right to demand, at his/her choice, the free elimination of defects in the rendered Service or a corresponding price reduction without compensation. 7.3 Refunds for the rendered Service shall be made on the basis of the Buyer's written request submitted to the Seller's e-mail address email@example.com. 7.4. For refund to the bank card the Customer shall notify about their wish to withdraw from the Order to the Seller's email address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating "Return Order" in the subject line. The refund will be made to the Customer's bank account specified in the application within 10 (Ten) working days from the date of receipt of the rejection notice by the Seller. 7.5 To return the funds credited to the Seller's current account by mistake via payment systems, the Customer shall apply in writing and enclose a copy of the passport and receipts confirming the erroneous crediting. This application must be sent to the e-mail address of the Seller email@example.com . After receiving a written application with a copy of the passport and checks/receipts attached, the Seller shall make a refund to the Customer's current account specified in the application within 10 (ten) working days from the date of receipt of the application. Term of consideration of the Application and refund to the Customer starts to be calculated from the moment of receipt of the Application by the Company and is calculated in working days without taking into account holidays/working days. If the Application is received by the Company after 6 pm of the business day or on a holiday/weekend, the moment of receipt of the Application by the Company shall be deemed the next business day.
9. Rights, obligations and liability 9.1 The Seller shall not be responsible for any actions taken by the Buyer as a result of receiving the Services ordered on the web site. 9.2 The Seller has the right to transfer its rights and obligations for execution of Orders to third parties. 9.3 The Seller has the right to record telephone conversations with the Buyer. In accordance with Clause 4 of Article 16 of the Federal Law "On Information, Information Technologies and Information Protection", the Seller undertakes: to prevent attempts of unauthorized access to information and/or its transfer to persons not directly related to execution of Orders; to detect and suppress such facts in a timely manner. Telephone conversations can be recorded in order to control the quality of execution of the Orders. 9.4 The Buyer has the right to send all complaints about the improper execution of the Order to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. All received information is processed as soon as possible.